Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary!! Your To-Do List!!

Today Prince Charming & I will celebrate 2 years of sinful living!!

We will be dropping the Ogre-Child off with Aunt Snow White in the evening and if all goes as planned, she'll stay the night there and leave us one peaceful evening!!

However, I doubt I'll be wasting my anniversary entertaining you. Therefore, I'm leaving you a to do list while I'm gone!

All those who complete my to-do list will be awarded a REAL LIFE FAIRY TALE post dedicated specifically to them when I return! Of course you will have to prove you completed my to-do list by answering a few questions and leaving me a comment!!

So here's the list:
  1. Visit my Fairy Godmother, The Queen of No Man's Land. Check out her older posts and make a note of what type of truck she drives.
  2. Visit Dad Gone Mad. What game will he and his wife be playing on Saturday?
  3. Visit Tink at Pickled Beef. What are the two words for the NEXT Weekly Word Challenge?
  4. Visit my friend Sunshine at The Pursuit of Happiness. How much is her "give away" worth?
  5. Now visit Sunshine's other site. How many tomatoes are in her Salami Salad recipe?
  6. And last but not least... go to My Semblance of Sanity, which made me pee tonight. And tell me which of her "Mom Statements" struck you as the funniest!

I expect participation here!! Even if you don't have your own blog, check these sites out and leave me a comment! I'll still dedicate a post to you! All yours!! And everyone who answers all six questions gets one! SO JUST DO IT!!!

Happy Anniversary to ME!!!

Oh yeah... and don't forget to scroll down in case you've missed any of my posts. I've been having a blog orgy and multi-posting like crazy these days!

Have a GREAT FRIDAY!!!

Myspace Images @ PimpMyCom

A Real Life Fairy Tale Princess

8 comments:

Sunshine said...

I love your glittery lip pucker, very cute!

And you are making the questions have a little research, what a little minx you are!

Major.Sunshine said...

I know. I didn't just want them to go to the sites, I want them to READ the sites. But they're not too hard... all in posts within the last couple days!

Anonymous said...

1. ford sport trac
2. bunco
3. collect, skatter
4. 25 dollars
5. four large chopped
6. get every bit of glue out of that dog..

Anonymous said...

1. Ford sport trac truck
2. Couples Bunco
3. Scatter & Collect
4. $25
5. 4 large tomatoes
6. #7 Take that of your penis NOW (I have sons)heheh

Your an awesome writer and so creative....Great work

Sapphire said...

First of all HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

1. Ford
2. Couples Bunco
3. Scatter and Collect
4. $25 for Williams&Sonoma
5. 4 large tomatoes
6. I would have to say puking in the shoes because I have had a child do this except it was my shoes!!

Carrie said...

1. Ford Sport Trac
2. Couples Bunco
3. Scatter & Collect
4. $25 Williams-Sonoma
5. 4 Large Chopped Tomatoes
6. #7-Take that off your penis-NOW!

CelticBuffy said...

1. Ford
2. couples bunco at the Dunham’s house
3.Scatter and Collect
4.$25 to Williams-Sonoma
5.4 large tomatoes, chopped
6.Now, you say "I'm sorry for pooping in your yard!" (I spit out my gum I was laughing so hard when I read this!)

I know I'm late with my homework but puhleese don't dock my grade!! Pretty please! :) You don't even have to dedicate a post to me, it was just fun doing this challenge.

Happy Anniversary! Mine and Mr. Irony's 1st anniversary is today.

Anonymous said...

1. FORD

2. COUPLE BUNCO AT THE DUNHAM'S HOUSE

3. SCATTER AND COLLECT

4. 25.00 TO WILLIAMS-SONOMA

5. 4 LARGE TOMATOES,CHOPPED

6. I THINK YOU MIGHT OF PEE ON #3..AND I REALLY LIKED # 5.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Who's Stalking Me?