Thursday, August 7, 2008

Woohoo!!

Someone likes me enough to nominate me for something.
(click here)
scroll down... farther... a little farther. Okay! There... on the right... under the fish!! Yep!! That's me!!
HOWEVER, they are self conscious enough not to publically associate themselves with me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yep, I'm still flattered!!!

Shit!! What if I win? What will I wear? Where the hell did I put my good tiara?

All I can say is they better not expect me to clean my house for this. I mean, peeking in through my blog page is bad enough. Makes me sort of paranoid running around in just my underwear when I think about the people online just lurking around. I think I'll have to invest my next paycheck into curtains for my computer monitor.

I mean I love you all, but seriously, my computer is in the living room. Sometimes I sit there naked and scratch my ass while watching Desperate Housewives! Can you imagine what would happen to my "Fairy Tale Princess" ratings if someone peeped in on that?

What if they saw the Ogre-Child eating Cheerios off the floor? SHIT!! How old are those Cheerios anyway and where the hell did she find a magic marker?

Okay, so now I'm totally overcome with the heavy weight of BLOG-PRESSURE!! What if I suck? What if nothing happens all week? As my Mother says, "Jesus tits on a biscuit!" I'm not sure I can handle this stress!!

So now, I will be off to spy on last week's winner. I need to know what they expect from me. Here I was going to spend a blissful evening playing with design tricks, but now I must do my homework!! Do they deduct for grammar, typos, vulgarity and otherwise disorderly conduct? If so I am SOOOOO SCREWED!!!

Wish me luck!!
(And please tell whoever stole my glass slippers that I'm going to kick their ass unless they are back in my closet before the award ceremony!)

Myspace Images @ PimpMyCom
A Real Life Fairy Tale Princess

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Who's Stalking Me?